Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Change:It Starts In Me

Today,teens have the capability to shape their future for the good of our country.They can be the country's cream of the crop.
As a student,I can help develop our country through small things.I can be a model student-studious,obedient,helpful and respectful.I can study hard.A strong nation is built on educated people.More teenagers are into drugs and alcohol,a menace both to themselves and the society.Studying is one of the best alternatives.Through this,I became aware of values like loving and serving our country.I can share my views and concerns on issues such as political and environmental issues through various youth clubs and organizations.I can also be guardian of the environment by protecting Mother Earth.
These are the small deeds that I can do to help our country.IT'S FEW BUT IT'S WORTHY.

No comments:

Post a Comment