Thursday, November 12, 2009

MY INSIGHTS DURING THE SECOND QUARTER

As the first quarter has ended,we did many activities.And as the second quarter comes there are more activities done than the first quarter.
The second quarter ended.We did many exercises and activities.The first post we had done was about the theme during the filipino month celebration.The second was the theme during the science month entitled"Adapting to diverse science culture fot the development of the nation.Then,the third one was "My teacher,My hero.We are required to post all the blogs.I learned a lot this second quarter.
I also encounter some problems like lack of computers,computer malfunction and other computer related problems.
In order to solve these problems,I must go to an internet shop to post a blog and and do the activities to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment